We’re so happy to hear STV International had won the Retailer Support and Marketing Initiative Award at the DIY Week Awards ?
This award is given to suppliers that have made great efforts to give their customers’ sales a boost, and a big part of this campaign was their new The Big Cheese website.
STV International are the UK’s leading producer of DIY pest control products, and with their product stocked in shops across the UK, they needed an intricate website that worked for them, their stockists and the end customer.
In order to boost sales, The Big Cheese website had to be designed with the customer in mind, so we were keen to make the site not only look good, but also offer a great user experience. To start a users journey, an intro postcode pop up was added to the site to direct a customer to the retailer store closest to them. After being directed to the correct store, the customer is able to use the Pest Solution Finder – a handy tool that allows customer to find the products they need in 3 short clicks. The customers journey ends with an easy to use checkout.
For us, this may have been the most exciting part of the build! The sites multi store functionality allows selected retailers to have their own store view – with their own logo! On each The Big Cheese – Problem Solved stand is a unique NFC Header. By tapping their phone on this, a customer will be taken straight to the start of the Pest Solution Finder on the store of the shop they are in. To increase sales, the solution finder offers a bundle of suggested products. If the product they require doesn’t happen to be available in store, the customer can order the required product online. To help increase footfall back through the retailers shop, click and collect options are enabled at checkouts.
Although sales can be made on selected retailers stores, all orders placed are managed and fulfilled by STV. We added multiple integrations to the site to benefit both STV and a customer, for example, Feefo reviews, PayPal and DPD Shipping. The site is also integrated with Amazon, Ebay and Google Shopping Feed to allow selling through those channels.
At Bubble we find every website build exciting, but the innovative features in this site may make it one of our favourites. We are so happy these functionalities have had a positive impact for customers, as seen by STVs award win.
Feature Round Up
• Multi store functionality so selected retailers can have their own store view, with their own logo
• Postcode intro popup to allow customers to enter their postcode and be redirect to the retailer store view closest to them
• All orders placed are managed and fulfilled by STV
• Click and collect from your local store functionality to encourage footfall back through the retailers stores
• Pest solution finder to increase AOV of online purchasers and upsells
• Stockist finder
• Integrated with Feefo reviews
• Integrated with Amazon and eBay to sell products through various retail channels
• Google Shopping Feed to sell products through the Google shopping channel
• Stripe and PayPal payment method integration
• DPD Shipping integration
• Postcode lookup at checkout to minimise invalid customer address entry
Want to work with an agency that helps win awards? Choose Bubble!
Check out The Big Cheese Website here www.tbcandme.com