We’re hiring a Digital Communications Assistant
10 January 2022
Bubble Design & Marketing are one of the areas leading design and marketing agencies, specialising in Web Design, Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Catalogue Production, POS, Commercial Photography and Advertising.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Digital Communications Assistant to secure a position within our Web Development Team.
The successful candidate will work with our design and development team to maintain a variety of mobile-first websites using the WordPress or Magento CMS, the role will involve direct contact with clients when fault finding, exploring new works and resolving support queries, you should have a passion for the industry and a strong desire to grow and develop your skills. The position requires an individual that will not shy away from contributing new ideas and opinions who works well within a strong team of thinkers, designers and developers. The successful candidate will have an ability to meet deadlines have excellent client communication skills and be good at problem solving with a strong eye for detail.
Digital Communications Assistant
Salary: £15,480 – £25,000 per year
- Some experience working with WordPress CMS or the desire to quickly learn them
- Good telephone manner
- Good email etiquette
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Positive attitude to problem solving
- Responsive html email development
- Experience in optimising WordPress for speed
- Capable of working with designs provided in Adobe Photoshop
- Confident working on mac
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and updating a series of WordPress sites
- Adding products to websites using reference materials
- Assisting clients with support/maintenance tasks
- Ensuring our websites comply with the latest best practices specified by Google
- Proactively suggesting improvements to client websites
- Testing new development work thoroughly
- Potentially managing website hosting settings and backups
- If you do have some previous experience, please provide any examples of websites you’ve created.
How to apply:
Please apply in writing including a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org