Bubble Design are the areas leading full service design and marketing agency based in Retford, Nottinghamshire, established in January 2000 we have built up a solid reputation over the last 22 years not only for our creativity but for delivering a great service, we have an exceptional team of creative designers, developers and artworkers that have multi disciplined experience in a range of market sectors both B2B and B2C, Healthcare, Pet Care, Retail, Public Sector, Education, Building & Construction, Manufacturing and Automotive.
Our passionate and expanding Team are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive, the job is to raise the profile of the company through a combination of Social Media and direct sales/marketing to potential customers along with the prospect of offering Social Media to our own Clients.
Our Team is very passionate about our business and its success, we would like someone who wants to play a part in our story and to bring your ideas to the role. We want you to help ensure a fantastic customer first culture and experience. You will also be a confident communicator capable of working with a range of customers and colleagues to ensure the ongoing growth.
We are looking for personality and a passion for customer service above all else! As a new role, it is an opportunity to make it your own and potentially growing and managing a Social Media Department.
Social Media Executive
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Launch and develop our Social Media Accounts.
- Going forward, manage and maintain our social media accounts (including but not limited to Linked In, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, & YouTube)
- Schedule, publish and manage responses of all social media posts efficiently and effectively. This includes making sure tone of voice used, message, knowing the target audience, and suitability of a post with the overall business objectives and marketing strategy
- Creating and developing ideas, writing, and repurposing content for our chosen social media platforms
- Collaborate with your colleagues to generate ideas and content
- Create reports and analysis on social activity
- Support in developing new business
- Pursuing new sales prospects to set up meetings
Key skills required:
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Passion for social media and knowledge and understanding of all key platforms
- Creative thinking and writing. Excellent copy writing is desired
- Confident using scheduling and analysis tools
- Skilled with editing software Adobe suite desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail along with planning and execution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and willingness to learn new skills
- A team player
How to apply:
If you’re a self-motivated, enthusiastic team player who is deadline aware, pays excellent attention to detail and has good time management skills, then we would love to meet you. Please apply in writing including a CV and work samples to: email@example.com