We’re hiring an Accounts Assistant!
10 November 2019
Bubble Design & Marketing are expanding their creative team!
Join one of the areas leading design and marketing agencies, established in January 2000 we have built up a solid reputation over the last 19 years not only for our creativity but for delivering a great service, we have an exceptional team of creative designers, developers and artworkers that have multi disciplined experience in a range of market sectors both B2B and B2C, Healthcare, Pet Care, Retail, Public Sector, Education, Building & Construction, Manufacturing and Automotive.
Credit Controller & Accounts Assistant
Part Time, Permanent Position
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller & Accounts Assistant, the objective of this role is to ensure the continued reduction of the debtor days for our account customer base while maximising cash flow using effective collection techniques and maintaining good relationships with both customers.
- Manage the sales ledger and be responsible for credit collections
- Chasing debt and obtaining payment using effective collection techniques – telephone, email etc
- Issue monthly account statements to clients
- Resolving disputes efficiently and credit note processing
- Building relationships with clients with regular contact
- Sales ledger account reconciliations
- Process credit card usage and Reconcile Monthly Card Statements on Sage
- Customer account maintenance
- Performing credit assessments using credit rating portals
- Debt management and liaising with solicitors etc
- Process credit card payments
- Raising Sales & Purchase Orders within Sage when required
- Key Attributes
Proven credit controller experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ accounts experience
- Good experience in Sage
- Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills essential
- Ability to manipulate data between systems
- Effective time management
- Proactive and a team player
Ideally you should have experience in a similar role for at least 2 years, have confident communication skills, high degree of accuracy, working to strict timescales and a good knowledge of accounting systems and Microsoft applications. Knowledge of Sage accounting systems, particularly Line/Sage 50 will be an advantage as well as any accounting qualifications.
We expect the successful candidate to be highly organised and hard working with a positive & flexible attitude, with accurate administration skills and able to demonstrate attention to detail throughout the role.
Hours: Part time 3 days per week – 16 Hours flexible based around the normal working week. Potential to increase hours as the business demands, (Hours Changeable to suit applicant)
Experience: Any Accounting: 2 years (Required)
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview and you must be eligible to work in the UK.
How to apply:
If you feel you’d like to be considered for this position please email your full CV and employment history to: firstname.lastname@example.org