We’re hiring another Website Designer!
10 December 2019
Bubble Design & Marketing are expanding their creative team!
Join one of the areas leading design and marketing agencies, established in January 2000 we have built up a solid reputation over the last 19 years not only for our creativity but for delivering a great service, we have an exceptional team of creative designers, developers and artworkers that have multi disciplined experience in a range of market sectors both B2B and B2C, Healthcare, Pet Care, Retail, Public Sector, Education, Building & Construction, Manufacturing and Automotive.
Competitive salary, dependent on experience
Our passionate and expanding web team are looking for a talented, creative Website Designer who will work along side our design and development team. We are looking for a skilled, self-motivated individual to work on a range of different digital projects, you will be a key member of the team, collaborating closely with our account management, digital and design teams.
The successful candidate will have:
- A creative portfolio to demonstrate their front-end web design capabilities
- A talent for developing brands and brand campaigns in a digital environment
- A good understanding of UX principles
- At least 2 years of web design experience, preferably in an agency environment
- Experience working with CMS platforms (Magento & WordPress, Drupal would be an advantage)
- Great HTML & CSS skills to enhance and support your creative designs
- Proficiency in working with Adobe Creative cloud software to produce stunning website designs
- A great attention to detail
- Experiencing in testing and bug fixing
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing creative, dynamic and innovative design concepts that surpass our clients expectations
- Ensure your work is of the highest quality and pushes creative boundaries
- Work with our development team to create future proof websites
- Collaborate directly with our wider creative and digital team
- Contribute directly to our technical direction
- Managing your own time and dealing with the pressures of tight deadlines
How to apply:
If you’re a self-motivated, enthusiastic, team player, who is deadline aware, pays excellent attention to detail and has good time management skills, then we would love to meet you. Please apply in writing including a CV and work samples to: email@example.com